Clark Mountain Musings

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Clark Mountain Musings is making some noise

This blogosphere adventure is fun.

A big Shout Out to Third World County blog for a nice post on my blog post relating the French and their lecture of surrender to Islamists in the US.

I hope you didn't miss this trackback to Clark Mountain Musings, yesterday. I disagree with the post in only one regard: I think the situation is humorous, even if it isn't belly-laugh funny. heh. Oh, irony, thy personification is French... Clark Mountain Musings is new to me yesterday (found 'em in my open trackbacks, folks), and I'm already a tad upset with the blog cos I have only so many hours in a day, and even speedreading via a broadband connection isn't enough to let me keep track of all the good reads!

LINK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home